Character reading and verification
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) solutions provide robust inspection and verification of complex number, character and language types. This enables the high-speed checking of scribed, stamped, printed or pre-printed text in all languages, fonts, sizes and styles. From packaging label inspection through to laser etched identification of numbers, all character sets can be read robustly and repeatedly regardless of variations in ambient factory conditions and environments. The template matching wizard within our vision systems allows new datasets and styles to be added easily to enable the training, classification and verification of character sets. By accurately determining the shape, size, consistency and verification of numbers, letters and logos, superior quality can be delivered to your customers.
- Character inspection of part numbers or model numbers.
- Checking expiration dates on food containers.
- Character reading with pre trained data’s.
- Reading and matching Characters with match pattern or barcode.
- Character readability checking for ink printed materials.