Management Information System (MIS)
A management information system (MIS) is a computerized database of financial information organized and programmed in such a way that it produces regular reports on operations for every level of management in a company. It is usually also possible to obtain special reports from the system easily. The main purpose of the MIS is to give managers feedback about their own performance; top management can monitor the company as a whole. Information displayed by the MIS typically shows "actual" data over against "planned" results and results from a year before; thus it measures progress against goals. The MIS receives data from company units and functions. Some of the data are collected automatically from computer-linked check-out counters; others are keyed in at periodic intervals. Routine reports are pre-programmed and run at intervals or on demand while others are obtained using built-in query languages; display functions built into the system are used by managers to check on status at desk-side computers connected to the MIS by networks. Many sophisticated systems also monitor and display the performance of the company's stock.
This product is based on Logger Software and MIS Report .Logger is connecting between the Hardware device and Microsoft SQL Server. Logger connects with OPC Server where the data's read from the hardware devices. The Device are connected through the Ethernet port. This software read data's from OPC Server and store the data in SQL Server with current time and shift calculated based on the time.
The MIS Report read the data's from SQL Server and reports are generated in Microsoft Excel. The reports are Day Wise Auto Batching Raw Material Consumption, Product Wise Raw Material Consumption, Batch Start / End Time, Shift Wise Batch Completion Report generated by c# Software. The specified report, from date, to date, Shift are selected by user by controls in c#. The specified data's are read from Sql and the values printed as in specified columns. Then Excel sheet will be visible on print preview.
Energy Management System (EMS)
Energy Management System (EMS) is a suite of energy management software tools used to monitor, control, and optimize the performance of generation and transmission systems. This intelligent energy management software control system is designed to reduce energy consumption, improve the utilization of the system, increase reliability, predict electrical system performance, and as well as optimize energy usage to reduce cost. (EMS) Energy Management System applications use real-time data such as frequency, actual generation, tie-line load flows, and plant units controller status to provide system changes.
There are many objectives of energy management software, including an application to maintain the frequency of a Power Distribution System and to keeping tie-line power close to the scheduled values. In Firstcall automation Energy Management System, scheduled values will be maintained by adjusting the MW outputs of the AGC generators so as to accommodate fluctuating load demands. The energy management software application will also calculate the required parameters to optimize the operation of the generation units under energy management action.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE KEY FEATURES
- To monitoring the Data.
- Control the process by PLC with SCADA and store the data.
- Data will send to another network by communication cable.
- Energy management system.
- Feeder wise power monitoring.
- Instantaneous data visibility.
- High load limit setting.
- Chain of logic controls & action validations
- Generation averaging (load sharing)
- Minimize MW & Mvar losses
- Minimize power factor penalties
- Intelligent inhibitive & permissive controls
- Maximize voltage security index
- Energy cost assessment
- Peak power factor monitoring.
- Real time data acquisition.
- Faster ROI (Return on Investment).
- Generator power monitoring.
- Automatic steady-state optimization control
- Auto control overload, over/under voltage, etc.
- Auto control LTCs, circuit breakers, relays, etc.
- Supervisory & advisory control
- User-friendly logics & macros
- Control system simulator
- Peak shaving
- Intelligent generation control
- Fuel cost optimization
- Economic dynamic dispatch
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
ERP Software automates and integrates core business processes such as taking customer orders, scheduling operations, and keeping inventory records and financial data. It delivers a perfect solution for your business. ERP software solutions can drive huge improvements in the effectiveness of any organisation
What Is An ERP System Used For - And What Can It Do For My Business?
With the right enterprise resource planning software, all your business processes come together for easy collaboration and rapid decision-making to enhance your team's overall productivity.Supply chain and operations management : Streamline your purchasing, manufacturing, inventory, and sales order processing. Customer relationship management : Improve customer service, and increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities. Project management : Get what you need to deliver work on time and on budget with better billing and project monitoring. Human resources management : Get help attracting and retaining good employees with tools to help hire, manage, and pay your team. Business intelligence : Make smart decisions with easy-to-use reporting, analysis, and business intelligence tools.
- Financial management :
- Gain control over your assets, cash flow, and accounting.
- Customer relationship management :
- Improve customer service, and increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Project management :
- Get what you need to deliver work on time and on budget with better billing and project monitoring.
- Human resources management :
- Get help attracting and retaining good employees with tools to help hire, manage, and pay your team.
- Business intelligence :
- Make smart decisions with easy-to-use reporting, analysis, and business intelligence tools.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Customer relationship management (CRM) is a term that refers to practices, strategies and technologies that companies use to manage and analyze customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle, with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth. CRM systems are designed to compile information on customers across different channels -- or points of contact between the customer and the company -- which could include the company's website, telephone, live chat, direct mail, marketing materials and social media. CRM systems can also give customer-facing staff detailed information on customers' personal information, purchase history, buying preferences and concerns.
- Financial management :Gain control over your assets, cash flow, and accounting.
- Customer relationship management : Improve customer service, and increase cross-sell and upsell opportunities.
- Project management :Get what you need to deliver work on time and on budget with better billing and project monitoring.
- Human resources management :Get help attracting and retaining good employees with tools to help hire, manage, and pay your team.
- Business intelligence : Make smart decisions with easy-to-use reporting, analysis, and business intelligence tools.
Building Management System (BMS)
A building management system (BMS) is a control system that can be used to monitor and manage the mechanical, electrical and electromechanical services in a facility. Such services can include power, heating, ventilation, air-conditioning, and physical access control, pumping stations, elevators and lights.
BMS consists of software and hardware; the software program, usually configured in a hierarchical manner, can be proprietary, using such protocols as C-bus, Profibus, and so on. Vendors are also producing BMS that integrate using Internet protocols and open standards such as DeviceNet, SOAP, XML, BACnet, LonWorks and Modbus.
We Are Offering
- Illumination (lighting) control.
- Electric power control.
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning (HVAC).
- Security and observation.
- Access control.
- Fire alarm system.
- Lifts, elevators etc.
- Plumbing,Closed-circuit television (CCTV).
- Other engineering systems, Control Panel.
- PA system, Alarm Monitor, Security Automation.
Web development is the major factor of any business solution. The web development involves the work of web design, web content development, client liaison, client side and server side scripting, web server, network security configurations and e-commerce development. The coding involved in web development should be simple and effective so that the site loads within a spark of light and thus makes it easily approachable and user friendly. The web development should be extremely profitable and should serve all the needs of the customer and their profit.
Firstcall Automation has made its mark with its experienced service in offshore web development, creative web site design and software development. Firstcall Automation professionals are programming geeks and are always ready to solve any complexity and meet the demands. We use Php, Mysql, and Sql for web developement.We can develop Content management system, Shopping carts, Web portals, Blogs, Web directories and Social networking websites. We have served and fulfilled many clients across the world with unique custom-made solutions of bespoke web applications and database development solutions using latest web standards and technologies We have served and fulfilled many clients across the world with unique.
WHAT WE DO
- Domain Registration
- Web Designing
- Web Development
- Web Hosting
- Web Based PHP Applications
- Logo Designing
- Brochure Designing
- Business Card Designing
Android App Development
An Android development is Explore the new features in Android P that bring intelligence, simplicity, and security to your apps. Business apps are a tough subject. There are a variety of variables to consider. That may include team size, business size, how well the app scales to demand, and tons of other stuff. Some apps are great for huge teams while others do better for business people individually. Some businesses are always in the market for better stuff while others opt to make their own solutions. There are some great all-around options, though, and we think we�ve found them. Here are the best business apps for Android!