Power Plant / Substation Automation
Thermal Power Plant
Power plant control systems have evolved from DCS-centered platforms with proprietary software, to open systems using industry standard hardware and software, and then to totally integrated plant automation systems with almost unlimited connectivity and the ability to interrogate field instruments from many different manufacturers. Today's power plant control room is evolving into an almost office-like setting, typically quiet and with few staff and Also gone are the numerous manual/auto control stations that allowed plant operators to individually access final control elements.
New technology has significantly changed the purpose of the control room. No longer a place where operators control, it is now just one of several portals for an integrated team of experts with the common objective of maximizing the value of the plant's assets
Firstcall automation has provided exceptional electrical services and solutions for industrial and commercial clients, Our years of experience, along with our diverse and specialty services, have made it possible to successfully complete commercial projects for retail centers, grocery stores, professional offices, banks, tenant complexes, etc..As well as, industrial projects for manufacturing, packaging, food handling, and technology companies.
Our complete design/build service enables us to successfully design, plan and complete projects for our clients in a timely and cost effective manner. We offer new construction electrical services, as well as, electrical improvement, additions and repair services.Firstcall Automation Company is committed to safety, quality, and reliability; Our Company is uniquely qualified to meet the electrical needs of commercial and industrial companies. We understand that providing electrical solutions in a safe, professional, and timely manner is essential to the success of your business.
Our Valuable Clients
- 120 MW  -  Malco Energy Limited  -  Mettur
- 40 MW  -  Chemplast Sanmar Limited  -  Mettur
- 20MW  -  Ind Barath Energies Ltd -  Eppothumvendran Village,Tuticorin District (IBPIL)
- 18 MW  -  Raghu Rama renewable Energy Ltd  -  kavanoor,paramakudi,Ramnad District (IBPIL)
- 300 MW  -  Ind Barath thermal Power Ltd  -  Samynatham, Tuticorin District (IBPIL)
- 189 MW  -  Ind Barath Powergencom ltd  -  keelavelayudhapuram ,Tuticorin District (IBPIL)
- 6 MW  -  Ind Barath Energies Ltd  -  Miriyalguda ,Andhra Pradesh (IBPIL)
The Firstcall automation serve a wide range of industries and applications. Our unique, industry leading solutions help customers stay up and running.
A range of turnkey engineering, system integration and consultation services for Drive Controls, PLC,DCS, ESD, SCADA and high end automation systems for industrial applications in core sectors, constitute our offerings. Our manufacturing solutions are industry approved, to drive world-class Lean Manufacturing practices. These solutions help create a true 'zero latency' enterprise. The solutions enable real-time integration of the plant's process control systems, operations support systems and corporate information systems.
Our Valuable Clients
- 6 MW  -  Arkar Energy  -  Rameshwaram, Valantharavai Village,Valuthur,Ramnad District (IBPIL)
- 20 MW  -  Ind Barath Energies Ltd  -  Nanded, Maharashtra (IBPIL)
- 8 MW  -  Sri Venkatramana Paper Mills Private Limited  -  Nagapattinam
Solar Power Plant
The main aim of this project is to measure the solar cell parameters through multiple sensor data acquisition. In this project a solar panel that keeps monitoring the sunlight is used. In this system, different parameters of the solar panel like light intensity, voltage, current and temperature are monitored using a microcontroller of the PIC16F8 family.
The light intensity is monitored using an LDR sensor, the voltage by voltage divider principle, the current by current sensor and the temperature by temperature sensor. All these data are displayed on a 16X2 LCD interfaced to the PIC microcontroller.
The power supply consists of step-down transformer 230/12V, which steps down voltage to 12V AC. This is converted to DC using a bridge rectifier. Ripples are removed using capacitive filter and it is then regulated to +5V using voltage regulator 7805, which is required for the operation of microcontroller and other circuits.
Our Valuable Clients
- 648 MW  -  Adani  -  Kamuthi
- 100 MW  -  NLC India  -  Viruthunagar
- 40 MW  -  Giriraj Solar Power  -  Viruthunagar
- 15 MW  -  Crescent Power Limited  -  Kamuthi
- 15 MW  -  Chettinad Cement Power  -  Puliyur
- 4 MW  -  Indian Oil Corporation Ltd -  Nagapattinam